INOWASIA Internships: first session of the mid-term evaluations
On June 7, five students doing internships in Asian partner universities attended their mid-term evaluation. The jury was composed of:
- Magali Gerino, Toulouse III University
- Lou Ackermann, Project manager at the Toulouse III University
- Antonina Torrens Armengol, Fundacio Solidaritat
The 5 students that were present for this evaluation were:
- Layheng NENG and Laiheng PAO from the Institute of Technology of Cambodia, doing their internships in Can Tho University, Vietnam.
- Theavy CHHY and Ponleu CHEA from the National University of Battambang, Cambodia, doing their internships at the National University of Laos.
- Latsamee KINGLATTANA from the National University of Laos, doing his internship at the Institute of Technology of Cambodia.
The goal of this evaluation was to ensure that the students were learning, experimenting, and responding to their internship’s objectives. They all prepared interesting presentations and explained during 10-15 minutes their activities in the laboratories and on the field. Most students work in the field of water quality, but they also work on all water-related issues. Some of them participated to seminars and workshops and visited different research laboratories. The jury asked questions to the students to assess their knowledge on their research.
At least one activity per internship has to be linked with the water-oriented Living Lab installed in the hosting university.
There will be a second session on June 9 to evaluate 3 more students. A final one will be done later in June for the late-arrived students.
INOWASIA is an Erasmus + Capacity Building Higher Education project that promotes a joint action of 11 organisations across 5 countries (Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, France and Spain) to train a new generation of water professionals in Southeast Asia. More info
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Number: 619225-EPP-1-2020-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
All Rights Reserved by INOWASIA 2021