The first INOWASIA internship students in post from mid-April
The INOWASIA internships started in mid-April 2023. Each Southeast Asian partner was able to send two students to another partner university. Each student will spend three or more months practicing on water-related issues. The Academic and Professional Committee (APC) members have been asked to participate to the subjects.
For now, the students who started their internships are:
- Layheng Neng from ITC to CTU
- Laiheng Pao from ITC to CTU
- Theavy Chhy from NUBB to NUOL
- Meng Ponleu Chea from NUBB to NUOL
- Chanda Phonemany from SU to VNU
- Phaivanh Phetdonmo from SU to VNU
- Vu Thi Phuong Thao from VNU to NUOL
- Luong Thi Thu Huong from VNU to ITC
- Latsamee Kinglattana from NUOL to ITC
- Oudone Chanthavong from NUOL to VNU
The remaining students that should start soon are:
- Nguyen Thi Bach Kim from CTU to SU
- Vo Thi Diem My from CTU to SU
Each student will introduce his/her work on the INOWASIA website.
INOWASIA is an Erasmus + Capacity Building Higher Education project that promotes a joint action of 11 organisations across 5 countries (Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, France and Spain) to train a new generation of water professionals in Southeast Asia. More info
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Number: 619225-EPP-1-2020-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
All Rights Reserved by INOWASIA 2021